For more than a year, we've mobilized to reform health care knowing that success will pave the way to rein in Wall Street, create good jobs, win workers' rights, enact immigration reform, and combat global warming. We're fed up. We want the change we change we voted for, and we want it now! Demand that Congress stand up to the corporate lobbyists. It's time to stop saying NO and deliver the change we voted for!
When: Saturday, February 20, 12:30-2:00pm
Where: SEIU 615 - 26 West Street, Downtown Boston (close to Park Street and Downtown Crossing)
Join us to send a message to get the job right! Pass health care reform that:
- Covers everyone when they need it.
- Is affordable to everyone, in and out of work.
- Holds health insurance companies accountable.
- Includes fair funding - not taxing middle-class benefits.
- Has the choice of a public option to hold down costs.
If insurance companies and big corporations win, we lose.